My VMworld 2018 recorded sessions
At this year’s VMworld, I was very fortunate to have 3 of my submitted sessions accepted for both VMworld in Las Vegas and again for VMworld in Barcelona. Not only that, but I got the opportunity to present with my friends and colleagues, Christos, Duncan and Paudie. The sessions that I presented in both Las Vegas and Barcelona were as follows:
- HCI1246BE – Optimizing vSAN for Performance with Paudie O’Riordan
- HCI1270BE – The Power of Storage Policy-Based Management with Duncan Epping
- HCI1338BE – vSAN: An Ideal Storage Platform for Kubernetes-controlled Cloud-Native Apps with Christos Karamanolis
These have now been re-recorded (slides and voice only) from VMworld EMEA in Barcelona. I have put all the recordings here should anyone be interested in any of the above topics and was unable to catch them at either VMworld in Las Vegas or Barcelona.
In Barcelona, only the slides and voice were captured. Here are the links to the recordings. Here is Paudie delivering his part of our vSAN performance session, primarily focused on running the benchmark and comparing the results:
Duncan kicked this one-off with his intro to SPBM, vSAN and IO Filters:
We were also asked to come on VMworldTV and talk about the SPBM session.
- vSAN: An Ideal Storage Platform for Kubernetes-controlled Cloud-Native Apps (HCI1338BE) – Slides and voice from Barcelona
In Las Vegas, we also had video recordings for 2 of the session, but not for HCI1338. Here are the links to the video recordings.
- Optimizing vSAN for Performance (HCI1246BU)
- The Power of Storage Policy-Based Management (HCI1270BU)
Hope you find these recordings interesting/useful. It was great to present at this year’s VMworld with Christos, Duncan and Paudie.