Every once in a while, you learn about something that is kind of neat. In some conversations with our UI team, I recently learnt about a few cool vSphere Web Client short cuts to jump to between different views.
- Ctrl + Alt + 1 = Go to Home View
- Ctrl + Alt + 2 = Go to vCenter Home View
- Ctrl + Alt + 3 = Go to the Hosts & Clusters View
- Ctrl + Alt + 4 = Got to the VM & Templates View
- Ctrl + Alt + 5 = Got to the Datastores View
- Ctrl + Alt + 6 = Go to the Networks View
- Ctrl + Alt + S = Place cursor in the Search field